Note from Player

Recently, I have found out that someone I would rather not read my character blog has been doing just that. And since I know now, I feel uninspired to write in the Livejournal blog I started with Belize. So, since I already had a gmail account under her name, I decided to do the blog. 

Granted, I am doing this at 2am after much thought. So my brainpower isnt exactly 100%. No witty remarks or anything. 

Hopefully tomorrow, after I let others know, it will be more expressive. 

Sorry for the inconvenience of the move. But I am sure you all agree this may be the best move for me. 

I will minimally post on the LJ one. Not juicy news. Just little news to keep him from bugging me about it. 

Thanks!
Bel's Player. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Firefly to Neverland

It all started with a Lie...

She's a little cold-hearted...