Time...

Time is short and sometimes too short to waste on just petty foolish things. 

This ball has become both a bane and an event to remember. And neither one is a good thing. 

Im sure that whoever thought of it had the best of fun in mind, but all it has done is cause heartache for a few of the patrons. 

Im worried about Immi. I tried and tried to keep her happy. I tried and tried to keep her from falling into the routine of bitterness that seems to follow everyone. And I failed. 

So there is one last thing to do. 

I wont be going to the ball. Instead, I will go to my cousin's ship for the surgery. Before anyone can respond or figure it out. I contacted Logan and planned for an early morning pick up. The surgery should start within the hour thereafter. 

One full day... one full day of life. All I have is that day to tell everyone I love that I may not wake up tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Firefly to Neverland

It all started with a Lie...

She's a little cold-hearted...