What do I do now?

What do you do when the person you talk to the most, is the one person you cant talk to at all?

I am at such a loss. Immi has been gone. Gone to a coreworld for some gorram reason. Left me behind. Could of took backup. Td or even me. But no… lately she has been all about taking care of herself. Putting all the weight on her shoulders and hoping the weight will lighten as time goes by. Sometimes I get so angry at her and yet I want to take every bullet that is ever shot at her at the same time.

I miss her like crazy right now. I wonder what she is doing. If she is okay. I get this… feeling something isn’t right. Something just doesn’t feel right.

Td has been off on one of his little runs and I have been bouncing between Hale’s and Blackburne, taking care of medical business. My mind keeps trailing back to Immi… then the key tucked in my pocket at all times. The house my family lived in… my mama… my grandparents. Xaviar.

Gods I miss him. I send him a cortex everyday. Asking how he and the crew are. Telling me everyone missed me. Even Logan seemed a bit more irritable lately.

Logan. I knew nothing was going to happen between him and I. I didn’t feel that kind of love towards him. And it wouldn’t be fair to jump right into something without my own feelings being in the way.

Oh… I wish Immi was here. I could sit and talk to her about everything. Everything but the one thing I cant talk to her about.

Duncan

We have been spending more time together. Mostly as a pact. Whenever we feel lonely or heartbroken or down on ourselves, we will seek each other out and just talk.

It was friendly. And I admit, I was a little flirty.  Then I saw something that made me stop cold. He has a picture of Immi over his cot. I could see it from where I was sitting.

I think maybe it’s time I head out to my folk’s cabin in the Wastes. I have my ship now. I can set up there for a couple of days. Head into Blackburne when needed… or to Hale’s. Tend to Mama’s grave.

Im just so confused I can barely think straight. Oh… to have a shoulder to lean on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Firefly to Neverland

It all started with a Lie...

She's a little cold-hearted...