I Will Give Everything And More...

I stared in shock at the cortex message Seana showed me. My blood ran cold… and I couldn’t think. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I paced along the office before I turned and looked at Seana.

“I have several million credits as my inheritance that Xaviar gave me. And I have a house on Persephone. It’s all yours to give. Get her back. Get her back now… please.”

I dropped down on a chair and started crying. I cried for Immi… for Td… for Duncan and my feelings for him… for every one I cared about.  

Dear Goddess of the Stars, I prayed… Please… please help Immi. Keep her safe… keep her sane. Bring her back to us. Please.. please please.. I prayed hard, crying and leaning down in the seat while I tried not to fall apart..

I couldn’t lose her now.. Not when my family was whole again…

 Lily barged in. Acting like a spoiled brat. Acting as if the whole world revolved around her. She didn’t care about Immi. I doubt she cared about anyone.

I slammed my key onto the desk and looked at Seana. "You have my house... all my inheritance. Get Immi back. Anyway you know how. I will give you all I have and more."

And then Lily blamed my cousin. Who is on Deadwood. The man who is more innocent of anything that Ben Bigboots has ever done. And all I could think of was how childish she was. 

And I slapped her. And I ran. I hid behind some crates and just cried. Cried until I couldn’t breath. Cried until my chest hurt. Cried for my best friend.

Oh Immi… please be safe. Please come back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Firefly to Neverland

Some Things Never Go Away...

A Matter Of Trust...